2011年1月31日 星期一

No 58 day.

Honey,

How are you today? I think You must be fine there, because you don't feel any pain now. Yesterday, I went your home and took something memorable away with me, including the other pictures and your parent's pictures which are in a necklace. I opened it and said, "Hi, I know you maybe don't know me, but your husband does know me. I am kinda your law-in-son (wife), Jakob maybe is with you two guys. Please say hi to him for me." The necklace is with me all the day, it's in my packet of the jacket. Every time I put my hand in the packet, I felt the necklace, and always said that in my heart. Honey, one day, I will open your urn again, and will put the necklace with you. Don't worry about it.

Really, today, it's a kinda hard day for me too. Why? you know it. But I should change my mind that I always think that I am lonely emotion. I have to be happy and satisfied with you're in my heart. The day of tomorrow, it'll be the eve of Chinese New Year, and I will go back to Taichung, then Tainan. I will leave Tony and Suzie for three days. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM. I will leave a lot of food in their bowls. I will clean the kitty litter before I go.

Honey, my friend said, why i am still in that emotion? it's been a long time. I should put myself together now. I know, I've been trying it out every day, every day. To change how I feel about you is so hard... but I really can't change it right now. Honey, I think I will be fine, I have to be....

Gotta take a shower now, Honey... 
If you have free time, please come into my dreams and say something to me...  and say hi to Tony and Suzie... okay? That's just my only New Chinese Year Wish one.

1 則留言:

  1. 我是覺得...
    要怎樣度過這段..
    每個人都不一樣啦!
    你朋友覺得怎樣..
    是他覺得..
    真的感受是你自己決定..
    就不要太理他了!!

    回家過個好節啦..
    讓新年家的溫暖讓你忘掉一些悲傷的感覺啦!!

    新年快樂呢!!

    回覆刪除

.歡迎留言或發表意見,不過要理性、不做人身攻擊。
.不當留言或廣告可能會被直接刪除或無視喔!
.留言時可以使用部份HTML標記,例如 <b>, <i>, <a>。