Honey,
Sorry for not going to Jin-San this weekend, because it's so cold here and many things popped out. But I went to Neihi our home today. A lot things still need to be set. I think I really need to rent a parking spot in DougHu here for parking your car. Maybe next week starts. Last night, I went to a hot-spring for almost two hours with friends. I just stayed there... emptied my mind for two hours.
Sorry... I cried today in Neili while I was at your home... A lot of memories come back to my mind. I couldn't stop the burst. My co-worker and my friend said that I'm always empty spirit and look like so tired... I KNOW.... Just a lot of things spinning around in my mind... I should put myself together as soon as possible. The Chinese Year is coming... Honey... You own me a big kiss...
Honey, thank you for being with me for almost ten years...
You know, I always love you...
Honey, I gotta go sleep now... cold here and tired...
Please come to my dreams and say Hi to me, okay?
good to see your write up again. thats the spirit!
回覆刪除why the car still there, aren't that suppose to be settle all? automobile cannot left like that, if will spoil off if no longer run for some period of time.
too bad i am not taiwanese and i am not at taiwan, otherwise i am really love to ask you out for a drink or something.
take good care of yourself and be more cheerful.
happy chinese new year. :D