2011年1月28日 星期五

No 56 day.

Hello Honey,

I didn't do anything at my work today, because I felt not good. So I also didn't overtime neither. Tomorrow, I think I could go to Jin-San for seeing you. I don't know how to get there so far, but I'd try anything I could. I know you wanna see me, too. I will take a book with me, and recharge full the battery of my cell phone, you know, just in case. By the way, honey, today, I resweep my cell phone firmware version into GB ROM version (android). It makes my cell phone performance speed up and saves some power. You must get some dizzy in your head right now, right? Because I am talking about some Android's system... but you always wanna know some new information about 3C...

Honey, to be honest, I really hate being alone...  But, I think I can handle the feelings of sad, lonely... now. Tomorrow morning, I will go to the gym, then after that, I will go to see you. You will not be alone there, i promise you.

0 意見:

張貼留言

.歡迎留言或發表意見,不過要理性、不做人身攻擊。
.不當留言或廣告可能會被直接刪除或無視喔!
.留言時可以使用部份HTML標記,例如 <b>, <i>, <a>。