2011年2月2日 星期三

no 60 day.

Honey,

Today, it's the eve of chinese new year, and i am using my little cell phone to type this article. Tonight, I just gave my parent the red lucky momey, including my newphew. I wish I could say Happy Chinese New Year to you. But... I know it's impossible now...  Today, it should be a haapy day... but i can't feel any happy in my heart.

Honey, before i left home, i put a lot of food for tony and suzie. hope it'll be enough for three days that i'm at home. using this cell phone, i can't type Chinese here. Anyway you have to put up with my bad English now. Tomorrow, I will go to Tainan with my family, and will come back to Taichung tomorrow afternoon. And the day of tomorrow, I will go back to Taipei.... This weekend, you will see me, i am planning to bring the cake you love to eat for you. Don't be worried about i will leaving you alone, because it can't happen.


honey, you know... i am still missing you and thinking about you every day. By the way, Megan called me today, and asked about the books, how to handle them?

honey...

0 意見:

張貼留言

.歡迎留言或發表意見,不過要理性、不做人身攻擊。
.不當留言或廣告可能會被直接刪除或無視喔!
.留言時可以使用部份HTML標記,例如 <b>, <i>, <a>。