Tonight it's the year-end dinner party of my company, and there' re some super stars in Taiwan come to the party for singing their songs. I believe that you don't know them at all. Haha... The party should be high, but I was down and cried while the stars song the love-songs... My mind was full of our memory then again...
My co-workers wanted me to drink wine with them, but I always said No to them. You know I hate drinking alcohols, right? Sometimes, you just sipped that a bit... because you know I don't like it. Some co-workers of mine got drunk, that's so funny to see their another side. Maybe I should get to start to drink alcohols to free my emotions. What would it like to be when I get drunk? Cry? or just sleep? Haha.. You never see that happen!!!I took some pics of the year-end dinner party for you... and tomorrow morning, I will go to see our another new home with one friend, although you'd be the first one to live in. We'll live in the north of Taiwan which named JIN-SAN. That JIN-SAN could be around the mountain and the sea. That woman told me that that's a good view place. Is it a beautiful scenery, maybe..?
By the way, forget to tell you that I didn't get anything from the year-end dinner party... Why? Because I am just a newbie in my company.. haha!! Missing you... Hon.









你公司很大啊!
回覆刪除場面也太誇張了吧?